Single Flight Lesson225$
- 15 min. preflight & 15 min. post-flight briefing is included
- Instructor time included
- Fuel and Landing fees are paid by the student
- Flight lesson is charged by Hobbs time (USD 225.00/hour)
- Student Pilot Renter Insurance mandatory - ask for details!
- Theory lessons are recommended!
- They help to understand the complexity of flying
- Instructor USD 100/hour
- Usually it takes 2-3 hours to complete a Flight Review
- Cessna 172 Rental Cost for a Flight Review USD 105/hour
- Fuel and Airport fees are paid by the Airplane Renter
Private Pilot Course9500$PPL
- 40 hours of flight training included* ** ***
- Additional: Check Ride approx. USD 700 in FL, USA
- Written Test: approx. USD 150, Books: USD 250
- Landing fees not included, varies between USD 250-500 total
- * Ground lessons are not included in this price!
- ** Student Pilot Renter Insurance is not included!
- *** Fuel not included!
- All prices can change daily, please inquire!
Guided Touring0$Tailored to your dreams - please inquire!Free Plan
- We need to know about your budget/time/participants/location
Private Instructor500$Daily rate for our Instructors
- Instructor is traveling to your location
- Ground and Airplane instruction only for you
- You provide airplane/housing/travel expenses
- for Airplane rental, please inquire